Aluminum PCB is the most effective solution to manage heat dissipation for high power LED lighting and relative electronics application.
The Metal core PCB manufactured from an Insulated Metal Substrate (IMS). Aluminum based PCB are mostly used to improve product thermal and physical performance.
The Base Layer thickness with copper foil can be request for any combination.
- Copper thickness: 0.5oz to 5 oz
- Aluminum material thickness: 0.8, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.2mm
- Dielectric layer thickness: 3 to 6mil
- Surface Finishes: HAL, Lead Free HAL, Immersion Gold
- Outline types: CNC Routing, Punching Tool.