1) IPC-ESD-2020: Electrostatic Discharge Control Program of the joint standard. Including electrostatic discharge control procedures necessary to design, build, implementation and maintenance. According to some military organizations and commercial organizations, historical experience, electrostatic discharge sensitive period for the processing and protection of the guidance.
2) IPC-SA-61 A: Semi-aqueous cleaning after welding handbook. Including half the water into all aspects of cleaning, including chemical, production residues, equipment, technology, process Kongzhiyiji Huan Jing and safety considerations.
3) IPC-AC-62A: After the water into a cleaning manual welding. Description of manufacturing residues, water into the type and nature of detergent and water into a clean process, equipment and processes, quality control, environmental control and employee safety and cleanliness of the determination and the determination of the cost.
4) IPC-DRM -4 0E: through-hole solder joints assessed Desktop Reference Manual. In accordance with the standards of the components, cell wall and the welding surface such as a detailed description of coverage, in addition to including the computer-generated 3D graphics. Fill tin covers, contact angle, wetting, vertical fill, pad coverage and the large number of welding points
5) IPC-TA-722: Welding Technology Assessment Manual. Including information on all aspects of welding technology for 45 articles, covering general welding, welding materials, hand-welding, bulk welding, wave soldering, reflow soldering, gas welding and infrared welding.
6) IPC-7525: Template Design Guide. Surface mount solder paste and adhesive for the coating design and manufacturing templates provide guidance i also discussed the application of surface mount technology, template design, and introduced with a through-hole or flip chip components? Kun Hop technology, including overprint, two Indian-style template design and stages.
7) IPC / EIA J-STD-004: a flux of specification requirements, including Appendix I. Including rosin, resin, etc. Specifications and classified, according to the flux in the halide content and activation levels in organic and inorganic fluxes; also includes the use of flux, with flux-free cleaning process the material and the use of low- residual flux.
8) IPC / EIA J-STD -005: demand for a solder paste specifications, including Appendix I. Lists the features and technical specifications solder paste requirements, including testing methods and criteria for metal content, and viscosity, fallen powder, solder ball, solder paste viscosity and the wetting properties.
9) IPC / EIA J-STD -0 06A: electronic grade solder alloys, solder flux and non-flux solid specification requirements. For electronic grade solder alloys, as the rod, strip, powder and non-flux solder flux, solder for electronic applications, provision for special terms of electronic grade solder name, specification requirements and test methods.
10) IPC-Ca-821: General Requirements thermal binder. Including the components to the appropriate location of the thermal conductivity of adhesive dielectric needs and testing methods.
11) IPC-3406: Guide to conductive surface coating binders. In electronics manufacturing for the conductive adhesives as solder alternatives to guide the choice.
12) IPC-AJ- 820: assembling and welding manual. Includes assembling and welding inspection technology description, including the terms and definitions; printed circuit boards, components and pin type, solder materials, components, installation, design specifications reference and outline; welding technology and packaging; cleaning and mulching; quality assurance and testing.
13) IPC-7530: bulk welding process (reflow soldering and wave soldering) temperature curve guide. In the temperature curve for the use of various testing methods, techniques and methods to provide guidance for the establishment of the best graphics.
14) IPC-TR- 460A: wave soldering of printed circuit board troubleshooting lists. For the possible failure caused by the wave soldering and recommended a revised list of measures.
15) IPC / EIA / JEDEC J-STD-003A. Printed circuit board welding test.
16) J-STD-0 13: foot ball grid array package (SGA) and other high-density technology. Printed circuit board packaging process to establish the necessary requirements and specifications of the interaction, the number of high-performance and high-pin IC package interconnect information, design principles, including information, material selection, board manufacturing and assembly techniques, testing methods and based on the reliability of end-use environment expectations.
17) IPC-7095: SGA devices complement the design and assembly process. SGA for the device is being used or considered to form in this area array package for people operating the various useful information; for the detection of SGA and maintenance of the field of guidance and to provide reliable information on the SGA.
18) IPC-M-I 08: cleaning guide. The latest version of the IPC, including cleaning guide engineers in the manufacturing process of a product's cleaning and troubleshooting help for them when.
19) IPC-CH- 65-A: printed circuit board assembly of the cleaning guide. The electronics industry has led to the emergence of cleaning methods and new reference, including a variety of cleaning methods are described and discussed, explain
Manufacturing and assembly operations in a variety of materials, processes and the relationship between pollutants.
20) IPC-SC- 60A: manual cleaning solvent welding. Given in the automatic welding and manual welding of the use of solvent cleaning technology, the nature of solvent, residue, and process control and environmental issues.
21) IPC-9201: Surface Insulation Resistance Handbook. Include surface insulation resistance (SIR) of the terminology, theories, test procedures and test methods, including temperature, humidity (TH) testing, failure mode and fault
22) IPC-DRM- 53: Introduction of electronic assembly Desktop Reference Manual. Used to illustrate the through hole and surface mount assembly
technology icons and photos.
23) IPC-M-103: the standard surface mount assembly manual. This section includes all the 21 surface mount IPC documents.
24) IPC-M-I 04: printed circuit board assembly manual standard. Contains information about printed circuit board assembly 10 of the most extensive documentation.
25) IPC-CC- 830B: printed circuit board assembly
in the electrical insulation properties and identification of compounds. Care-shaped coating quality and qualifications meet the standards of an industry.
26) IPC-S-816: Surface mount technology process guides and lists. The troubleshooting guide lists encountered in surface mount assembly process for all types of problems and solutions, including bridging, missing solder, missing components arranged in such place.
27) IPC-CM- 770D: Installation Guide for printed circuit board
components. Printing circuit board assembly of components in preparation for providing effective guidance, and review the relevant standards, impact force and Fahangqingkuang, Baokuozuzhuang Jishu (including manual and Zidong the Yijibiaomian mount and flip chip technology for assembly ) and the follow-up welding, cleaning and coating process considerations.
28) IPC-7129: the number of failures per million opportunities (DPMO) calculation and printed circuit board assembly manufacturing index. For the calculation of defect and quality related industry agreed benchmarks; it for dollars
Count the number of failures per million opportunities to provide a satisfactory benchmark method.
29) IPC-9261: Printed circuit board assembly and assembly production is estimated to occur per million opportunities for failure. Defines the calculation carried out in the printed circuit board assembly failures per million opportunities for the number of reliable methods, the various stages of assembly process is to assess the measure.