1.SMT(Surface Mount Technology)assembly : STG Circuit Boards Assembly starting doing electronics contract manufacturing for SMT assembly (SMTA) since year 2002.ISO 9001 certified is a guarantee for all right process at EMS.
High speed pick & place machine set up for all median to large run SMT assembly (SMTA). It includes high speed Assembly line. X-ray inspection for high quality PCBA purpose. Amistar fine pitch can go down to 12 mil SMT fine pitch components and Mydata pick & place machine give us more flexibility for small run, and prototype PCB board build up.otherwise, all the PCB assembly (PCBA) followed by Rosh complaint.
As usual, We keep additional capacity, shorter time-to-market and State-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities.NXT Surface Mount Technology (SMT) pick and place machine give us the capability to working on Surface Mount Technology (SMT) component package smaller than 01 005 which is 1/4 size of 0201 component.
PCB shape and fiducial mark and other requirement is important for SMTA(A Fidutial Mark is an optical marker used as a reference by automated pick and place machine to ensure accurate placement of surface mount components).
• Board size should be less than 18.5 inch x 14 inch for SMTA.
• Board thickness need between 20 mil to 160 mil for SMTA.
• Fiducial mark is a foil element on a Printed Circuit Board that is viewed by machine vision to
determine the location of the (pad) pattern on the PCB. This allows a shown in their proper location. For the best results place fiducials near the bottom (more than 0.5 inch from the bottom) as far apart as possible, but not more than 13 inch apart. Put the first fiducial near the leading edge of the PCB.
• The Preferred Surface Mount Technology (SMT) board is one which has Surface Mount Technology (SMT) components on one side only. If all of the components are not available in Surface Mount Technology (SMT) form, Thru-hoe components on the same side as Surface Mount Technology (SMT) components is an acceptable solution.
• Surface Mount Technology (SMT) components may be placed on both sides of the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) with additional components are also on the Printed Circuit Board (PCB); or if Surface Mount Technology (SMT) components are on one side of the board, and Thru hole components are on the other side, please contact our manufacturing engineer for specific guidelines for your application.
• All Foil near a Surface Mount Technology (SMT) pad must be covered with solder mask, especially any traces that pass between components pads.
Dimensions (L * W * H)
5310 x 1353 x 1490mm
About Approx. Approx 25 minute
Temperature control range
At room temperature Room, Temp --- 300 ° C
Heating zone temperature
The temperature of each heating zone can be individually adjusted
Temperature control mode
PID closed loop control SSR drive
Temperature control accuracy
± 1.0 ℃
The maximum temperature setting difference between the preheating zone and the welding area
The maximum temperature setting difference between the preheating zone
The maximum temperature setting difference between the welding area
Overall segmentation Subsection Integrated Type
PCB maximum width
The scope of the rail-width-modulated / width modulated form
50 - 610mm / Electric Motorized
Parts a high degree of
PCB board up / down each 25mm
Left to right, L → R
Conformal Coating capabilities:
1) Positioning System:
◦ Motor type: Brushless DC stepper motor, three-axis linked positioning system
◦ X-Y axis speed: 508mm / s, default 381mm / s
◦ Z-axis speed: 203mm / s
◦ X-Y axis Repeatability: ± 0.025mm, 3σ
◦ Z axis Repeatability: ± 0.025mm, 3σ
◦ X-Y axis Accuracy: ± 0.025mm, 3σ
◦ Z-axis accuracy: ± 0.025mm, 3σ
◦ positioning accuracy: ± 0.13mm, 3σ
2) coating the regional
◦ coating range: 51mm * 51mm ~ 457mm × 457mm
3) PCB fixtures: PCB bracket or tool tray
4) control / computing systems
◦ control / calculation unit: Pentium PC
◦ user interaction interface: monitor, mouse, keyboard
5) applying method
◦ SC-300: Tri-mode vortex applying method