PCB layout experience
PCB layout experience
In the design, the layout is an important link. Layout result is good or bad will directly influence the wiring effect, therefore can think so, reasonable layout PCB design is the first step to success. The layout of the means cent two kinds, one kind is interactive layout, another kind is automatic layout, general is in the automatic layout foundation with the interactive layout adjustment, in the layout at go line according to the situation of gate, redistribution of two gate for exchange, making it easy to wiring optimal layout. After completion of the layout, but also on the design documents and relevant information to return to label in principle diagram, making PCB board of the related information and the principle chart are in agreement, so that in the future, to change the design can keep synchronous up, at the same time to the analog information relevant to update and makes the circuit to the electrical performance and function board level verification
Considering the whole beautiful
The success of a product, one is to pay attention to the internal quality, 2 it is to give consideration to the overall appearance, both more perfect to think that this product is successful.
In a PCB board, the layout of the components required to equilibrium, the density and orderly, can't top heavy or YiTouChen.
1. Printed board size is and processing drawing size consistent? PCB manufacturing process can meet the requirements? For position mark?
2. Element in 2 d, 3 d space without conflict?
3. Element layout whether the density and orderly, in alignment? Whether all finished cloth?
4. Need to changed often element can be convenient to change? Card is inserted into the device is convenient?
5. Thermal element and heating element is a proper distance between?
6. Adjust adjustable element is convenient?
7. To cooling place, with radiator have no? Air flow is obstructed?
8. Signal process is smooth and interconnection the shortest?
9. Plug and socket etc and mechanical design is contradiction?
10. Line interference problem to consider whether or not?